February 7, 2011

Can I See Who Visits My Facebook Page?


If you have found yourself on this page then is pretty safe for me to assume that you stumbled across it whilst trying to ascertain whether or not a Facebook tracker exists. Whether you are hoping to find out who stalks you, or are hoping that nobody can see you stalking them.



The simple answer to the question in the title is no. No, there is no way to see who visits your Facebook profile. Facebook simply does not allow tracking applications on their website, and will reject any application submitted to them for approval if it contains code with the capability of doing so. In the unlikely event that any trackers do by miracle get passed the facebook application moderators, you can bet your life that it wouldn't take them long at all to find it and remove it.

Facebook Trackers Disallowed

Facebook has an incredibly stringent checking system for any new applications, and modifications to applications. A developer must submit their application to Facebook for approval, and every piece of code is placed under scrutiny. Seeing as there is no way whatsoever for you to place html code onto your profile, or alter the source code, you can forget about any external trackers too. Here is one of the many official statements from Facebook:
Is there any way to see who has been viewing my profile? Can people see that I looked at theirs?

Facebook does not allow users to track profile views or see statistics on how often a particular piece of content has been viewed and by whom. Third party developers, however, may offer applications that provide some of this functionality. Please keep a few things in mind when using these, however:

1. Applications cannot track profile views for users who simply visit another person's profile. Facebook has made this technically impossible.
2. In order to be tracked by an application, you must explicitly agree to allow the application to access your information.
3. Adding an application that provides this functionality is purely optional. If you do not want to participate, please do not add the application to your account.”
There are, as suggested, some applications with very limited functionality. These will analyse and present statistics on those who are most active on your profile, e.g. those who 'like' your posts the most and comment on your wall the most. These provide you with no information whatsover which you cannot ascertain yourself by simply reviewing your past notifications.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm no longer sure where you are getting your information, however great topic. I must spend a while studying much more or figuring out more. Thank you for great information I was in search of this info for my mission.
Take a look at my web site :: http://www.akasda.com/index.php?mid=s91&page=20&document_srl=14022&sort_index=readed_count

Anonymous said...

excellent points altogether, you just gained a brand new reader.
What may you suggest in regards to your post that you just made a few
days in the past? Any sure?

Feel free to visit my page: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google,
and found that it's really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Review my web site :: payday Lenders not brokers

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through some of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm certainly pleased I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!


Also visit my website ... http://www.wigsinlondon.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Es? el movie mas tonto de educacion sexual.. pero bno.
.

my web page; 60 minute Stamina free video

Anonymous said...

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here
and i am actually happy to read all at single place.

Here is my weblog ... LeBron James 10 Shoes ()

Anonymous said...

I enjoy, lead to I discovered just what I used to be taking a look for.
You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man.
Have a nice day. Bye

Review my web page :: Kreditvergleich (www.finanz-ratgeber-blog.de)

Anonymous said...

Hiya! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this problem.
If you have any suggestions, please share. Thanks!


my webpage; does vigrx plus work immediately

Anonymous said...

I love reading through an article that can make men and women think.
Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

Check out my website: Nike Blazers

Anonymous said...

THAT SAUCE.... i've been ready to get a fundamental operate down on the best way to start it and ensure it is!!!!!!!!!!!! halleluia (even tho your atheist lol)

My web page - lean eating for men

Anonymous said...

It's actually nice for me to view you and your wonderful hard operate again.Every single piece of one's perform appear superb.
Looking forward to finding out a lot more from you!


Here is my site: weight loss supplements for women dr oz - -

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was once a enjoyment
account it. Look advanced to far introduced agreeable from
you! By the way, how could we keep in touch?

Feel free to surf to my website Boutique Air Max

Anonymous said...

As the admin of this web page is working, no doubt
very shortly it will be well-known, due to its feature contents.


Here is my web page - summer attraction lancome perfume

Anonymous said...

Hi there mates, its enormous paragraph about cultureand fully defined, keep it up all the time.|

Check out my site: darmowy program pit 2013

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website.
I am hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well.
In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal blog
now ;)

my site :: goji berry capsulas

Anonymous said...

As a result, they decide to suicide than to search for basic terms like" debt consolidator,"" debt consolidation, your average interest rate of the loan seeker. You can consolidate your debts power home remodeling group comes to your mind because you want to look at your affairs or your concern about the future.

Here is my website - concrete driveways

Anonymous said...

After The concept is installed, you'll need to stimulate it.

This provides off one of many most outstanding show consequences that
you'll discover on the capsule todate. There is a silly
reason to jail breaking telephones.

Feel free to visit my web blog - cydia download free (bgmobile.eu)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 @ INFOTHUSIAST!